Sunday, October 17, 2010

To Read Our Sigma Tau Delta Newsletter?


The Sigma Tau Delta National Newsletter is going "green"! Rather than receiving a paper copy of the "Fall 2010" edition of the newsletter, you can now view the newsletter at the following link:


What do you think of the new online version? I like the .pdf format because of its convenience. Rather than losing or misplacing a paper copy of the newsletter, I can now save an electronic copy to my computer's hard drive.

Be sure to check out pages 5 and 6, which contain information about this year's convention speakers: Dave Eggers, Kay Ryan, Jacqueline Woodson, and Lorene Cary.

Also, if you are planning on attending Grad School or taking the GRE, check out the articles on page 16 and 18.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that David Eggers is speaking at the convention! - Rebecca S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Eggers was speaking! That is indeed exciting news.

    ReplyDelete